7 luxury new hotels of the Emirate by 2020
1. The most grandiose among recently opened, we suppose a complex under the brand of the famous casino from Las Vegas - Caesars Palace: it is located on the artificial island of Bluewaters, connected by a promenade to Jumeirah beach.
Customers can choose to stay in two buildings with a capacity of about 500 rooms or stay in apartments. Unlike the resort in Las Vegas, the Dubai version of Caesars Palace does not have a casino, but there is a second restaurant in the Emirate of the famous chef Gordon Ramsay (the first – in the hotel Atlantis the Palm), as well as the popular beach club Cove Beach.
2. Address Fountain View – is a five-star hotel consisting of 3 towers, which are situated in Downtown Dubai. There are most well-known landmarks such as The Dubai Fountain, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and City Walk Mall near to it. Address Fountain Views features accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre. Downtown Dubai is a great choice for travellers interested in family holidays, restaurants and luxury shopping.
3. Address Sky View - is located in the heart of Dubai city — a hotel with two towers conjoined at the top by marvelous Sky bridge. The property is located 9 km from the historic center of the city in the heart of Downtown Dubai. Such wonderful location gives a panoramic city view. The rooms, suites and residences at Address Sky View reflect careful attention to every nuance of comfort and elegance, the ballroom can host public celebrations and official greetings, and the hotel has meeting rooms and amphitheatres for corporate events.
4. Corinthia Meydan Beach – will be located on the prestigious Jumeirah Beach Residence beachfront overlooking the Arabian Gulf. It is a 55-storey tall building which offers cascading infinity pools, a luxury spa, unforgettable culinary experiences, ballroom and conference facilities, extensive indoor and outdoor leisure and dining facilities, a nightclub, and banqueting amenities. The beachfront facilities will be surrounded by palm trees and greenery, serving as an oasis for beach goers and hotel guests.
5. Andaz Dubai The Palm - The hotel will occupy two 15-storey towers inclusive 217 guestrooms and 116 serviced apartments, located 5 km far from Aquaventure and 9 km far from Walk at JBR. The hotel will provide exclusive beachfront admission and easy access to several of Dubai’s key attractions including the Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall, Marina Mall, Jumeirah Beach and Dubai Marina.
6. Hyatt Centric La Mer Dubai - a vibrant lifestyle district in the coastal area of Jumeirah. It will feature 156 rooms and suites, 2 restaurants and a rooftop bar and pool area with stunning panoramic views. Also, the guests will have a possibility to organize meetings and conferences using two residential-style studio rooms. There will be provided an easy access to globally recognized landmarks of Dubai such as the Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Frame.
7. Radisson Damac Hills Dubai - will be part of the new Damac Hills residential community next to the Trump International Club Dubai golf course. The hotel will have 481 rooms, two restaurants and leisure facilities: gym, spa, kids club and outdoor swimming pool. The location of the property will be within a rapidly growing area of Dubai and surrounded by new residential and business districts such as Dubai Motor City and Dubai Investment Park.